Subject: INFO MINIMIS
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 11:53:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

we are an emerging company looking for possible grants to grow our
business in estonia.
could you please provide guidance or steps requiered to proceed with this?
Riigiabi | Rahandusministeerium (fin.ee)
<https://fin.ee/riigihanked-riigiabi-osalused/riigiabi>

thank you,

Pagarbiai / Saludos cordiales / Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Kind Regards

Erika Jakaityte

M.Director

NORDBALTWOOD OÜ

Kiriku 6, Tallinn 10130,  Estonia

Mobile: +370 67198460 / +34 600142067 ES | PT | IT

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web: www.nordbaltwood.com <http://www.nordbaltwood.com>

This message and its attachments are confidential, it may contain
sensitive or legally protected information, are addressed exclusively to
their recipients and it may be subject to secrecy so their use, copying or
reproduction by any other person is forbidden, in accordance with the
applicable legislation. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately. Please be advised that any
personal information you provide will become part of our data processing
system, whose purpose and legitimation is maintaining the contractual or
pre-contractual business relationship described in the present email. This
includes any electronic and non-electronic communication about products
and services related with a request or agreement; motivated by the
legitimate interest resulted from our commercial relationship. Any
personal data provided will be stored throughout this business
relationship or during the stipulated time to comply with any legal
obligation.

No data will be disclosed to third parties, except if required by law. In
compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of
the Council of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, rectify,
cancel, and oppose (ARCO rights). You can exercise these rights by
contacting us at:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].
VAT EE102705135